Inflated labs help pick up the pace of COVID-19 testing in N China's Hebei
Portable inflated laboratories Huo-Yan Labs have been built in a stadium in Shijiazhuang, North China's Hebei province, within a 10-hour time frame to help improve the city's ability to conduct nucleic acid tests for COVID-19.
Provided by BGI Genomics, a Shenzhen-based biotech company, the facility can finish 1 million nucleic acid tests for COVID-19 each day.
These laboratories will help the city, which has a population of 11 million, carry out citywide nucleic acid testing quicker.
- Hebei records 54 new confirmed cases
- China issues rules on managing lunar samples
- Uygur man reaps rewards of new industries
- Embankment broken to let marine life flourish
- Wintering birds flock to greener Yangtze
- Dear milu deer